Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kinderstampo's January tag swap

This is my first month participating in Kinder0stamp's tag swaps, her theme this month is, "Wishing you a Peachy Birthday." And her guest tag swapper is Peachy Keen Stamp Queen,  Kathy! I had been really really wanting to get a set of Peachy Keen Stamps, so this swap was my incentive to purchase my first set. I got "Everyday Character Face Assortment". I used the Minto Flower from Myscrapchick and the tag cut I found on the MTC gallery.  My paper is Nana's Nursery from DCWV..  I'm really excited to see everyone's tags.. Thanks for looking. 

3 comments:

Norma said...

how adrable!! love the plant with that adorable cute face on the flower!! TFS

Misty Olsen said...

Hi Daisy,

This is a really cute tag. I love the light colors. I want to thank you for sharing my journey. Make sure you enter my online friends challene. I look forward to seeing more of your crafts.

Anita said...

I love your tag.Great job.I am a follower now :)