Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello


Blog Blog Blog, what to blog about. I'm not much of a writer, but I do love to show off my creations. I am a digital scrapper, but have recently purchased a cricut which has made me do an about face and now I am paper crafting. I love making cards, names for my grandkids bedroom walls. I just finished my first cricut cut swap over at Paper Crafts by Candace She does awesome work and has some great ideas. Another of my favorite blogs is Made by Momo she does great step by step videos.. I am just starting a Christmas tag swap. I think I am going with a Christmas Penguin. I need to make a trip to Joann's to get some Christmas Card Stock.. Who know if I get enough followers of my blog I will do my own swap. But first lets see how well I keep up with my Blog.. Happy Crafting....

No comments: