Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good Morning

Hello ...... Today is going to be a very stressful day at work... An Audit,, YUK. Oh well I think I am prepared. On the better note, the crafty note. I have started on my first order of Calendars. They will be on their way to NY in just a few day. I am super excited to get this order and actually have a few more. I started up a facebook page which details all of my work and shows pictures of what I have made so far. Now I just have to figure out how to link my blog to my facebook.. I know it can be done. Anyone who has a clue please leave it in the comment box. Although I opened this blog over a year ago, I never was very active on it so I really do not know the ins and outs of it yet, but I'm sure I will figure it out with time..

Here are a few of the Calendars I have made. I am selling these for $4.00 each.. Email of you are interested.

3 comments:

Norma said...

OMG this are adorable!!!

jen said...

These are super cute!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog hop. I'm now your newest follower.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Misty Olsen said...

What cute calendars! I think I am going to make my hubby mini-calendars. He collects them. Thanks for the idea.